Wednesday, September 12, 2012

King Richard III's grave

I've been busy with the start of a new school year and so have been neglecting my blog lately. I ran across this article, however, and thought I'd link it. If anyone else is a Blackadder fan, well, this article made me remember an episode in the first series of the show. On a serious note, I absolutely love this kind of archeology. One of the things I really envy our across the pond neighbors is how they are always finding new archeological treasures. We have some fascinating stuff here in the Americas as well, of course, but the sheer density of the European population for the past few thousand years  means that something priceless could lurk beneath any parking lot.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48995408/ns/technology_and_science-science/#.UFDmgFF618E

1 comment:

  1. There's a lot of great stuff to be found over there. Have you ever heard of the guy who found treasury just walking around with a metal detector?

    ReplyDelete